Self-propelled modular trailer, also known as a self-propelled hydraulic module transport trailer, referred to as SPMT, evolved through the hydraulic module trailer. It is an oversized engineering logistics transportation equipment with its own drive unit. Large, long, and heavy cargo transportation provides engineering logistics solutions, especially suitable for offshore oil rigs, offshore modules, module factories (petrochemical smelting, etc.), power station construction, ro-ro loading and disembarking, chemical tanks, and workshops Overall transportation of houses, etc. It is also increasingly used in many industries such as petroleum, electric power, metallurgy, smelting, chemical engineering, construction, high-speed railway construction, shipbuilding, clean energy (wind power), nuclear power and other industries, as well as in the interior of various factories. The application in reverse transportation is also becoming more and more popular, and it is the next-generation transportation equipment with the most development potential in the future.
The composition of the SPMT self-propelled hydraulic combination trailer is mainly composed of a powerhead also called a power unit (PPU) and a hydraulic trailer with a drive axle. The end-user can combine multiple modules to combine multiple modules according to the characteristics of the cargo to be transported (external dimensions, tonnage, etc.), and then realize the transportation of oversized pieces with large tonnages and oversized short and medium distances.
The main components of the SPMT power module trailer
1. The frame (body) is generally made of Q690 steel, which has a high safety factor, a long service life, and is not easy to wear.
2. Suspension assembly system, that is, the entire system between the vehicle body (frame) and tires, which is mainly composed of suspension arms, hydraulic lifting / supporting cylinders, axles, brakes, tires, and wheels. Drive axle, brake axle, and driven axle. The tires are heavy industrial pneumatic
3. The hydraulic lifting/loading system can be set as three or four points support for the whole vehicle according to cargo transportation requirements.
4. The hydraulic lifting pipeline safety system can ensure that the entire SPMT power module can still ensure the safety and stability of the overall cargo platform in the event of damage to the hydraulic pipeline and oil leakage, and ensure the safety of cargo transportation.
5. Power Pack Unit (Power Pack Unit), which provides the power and electricity required for mobile walking, steering, lifting, braking, and lighting for the entire self-propelled modular vehicle.
6. The hydraulic drive system (mobile walking and lifting), through the hydrostatic pressure provided by the power system unit, drives the hydraulic motor in the drive axle to make the vehicle move forward, backward or lift. Among them, the accuracy of lifting and displacement to the millimeter level can ensure its various working conditions in terms of transportation accuracy, especially in the manufacture, welding, and splicing of large ship hulls.
7. The electro-hydraulic steering system, independent suspension of electronic and hydraulic steering can realize multiple modes of steering angle, the whole vehicle can achieve straight, oblique and horizontal running at any angle, as well as center rotation around any point, thereby achieving a narrow space Steering and displacement. The steering system has a built-in electronic steering angle sensor to control steering accuracy and monitor whether the steering system is working properly.
8. An anti-slip control system, built-in electronic control system controls the tire speed when the vehicle starts or accelerates to ensure that the vehicle will not slip or rotate during driving.
9. The brake braking system is different from the pneumatic brake used in hydraulic trailers. Self-propelled hydraulic trailers use hydraulic brakes. The PPU controls the hydraulic cylinders to achieve vehicle braking.
10. The circuit system provides powerful support for the vehicle lighting system and can be equipped with LED lighting fixtures used in polar conditions to ensure long-term low-power operation.
11. The control system is divided into a wired remote controller and wireless remote controller, which controls the vehicle’s walking, steering, braking, and lifting.
According to different steering methods, self-propelled hydraulic transport vehicles are mainly divided into two categories:
1. Mechanical steering (link steering), the overall steering of the vehicle, the maximum steering angle of 50 degrees, the width is mainly 3 meters.
2. Electro-hydraulic steering (electronically controlled worm gear, rack and pinion steering), each suspension can achieve independent steering, the steering system for suspension includes digital electronic steering program and modular rack and pinion steering gear (steering angle up to 130 °, can achieve the vehicle’s overall transverse, or oblique running at any angle), the width of the body has 2.43 meters and 3 meters.
Features of Self-propelled Hydraulic Modular Vehicle
1. Because SPMT has a lifting function, the lifting stroke is greater than 600mm. When large pieces are placed on the support or platform, the hydraulic module truck can travel under the cargo and then start the lifting function. The cargo platform of the vehicle lifts the cargo away from the support or platform leg and then comes with the self-propelled hydraulic trailer the power makes it move out of the bracket or platform position so that no crane or gantry crane is used to load/unload the cargo, making the lifting and transportation of large cargo more efficient. And under most working conditions, there is usually no way to lift a few thousand tons of cargo in the transportation of oversized cargo, and loading/unloading can only be achieved by SPMT’s own lifting.
2. The vehicle’s movement, lifting, and steering are flexible and reliable, with high controllability and precision, and can achieve mobile steering and lifting under low pressure even at full load. The entire vehicle adopts a closed lubrication structure, and the main seals are imported from well-known manufacturers. The vehicle has a longer maintenance cycle and lower maintenance costs.
3. The engine adopts imported industrial engines such as Cummins / Deutz / Man, etc. that meet the EU emission standards to ensure the stable operation of the power module.
4. The design and manufacture of SPMT self-propelled modular vehicles follow the relevant certification requirements of EU CE standards. The main components of the SPMT power module car.
5. Self-propelled hydraulic module transport truck can work normally in the temperature range of minus 40 ° C to minus 50 ° C and relative humidity of 100%.
6. Each unit car can be freely spliced according to the size and weight of the engineering logistics goods. The stitching methods are usually divided into two categories. The first type is the longitudinal physical splicing (increasing the length) between the unit cars through hydraulic pins, or the horizontal splicing blocks for the horizontal splicing to increase the overall body width. The second type is for some large goods with larger size and relatively lightweight. You can use the soft method (only connect the oil circuit and circuit, without physical splicing) to increase the load area, and also reduce the unit car Use the number to reduce the cost of purchasing or renting a self-propelled hydraulic module car.
7. The height and angle of the PPU powerhead can be adjusted to suit different road conditions. The powerhead can also be removed and placed above the modular car to shorten the overall length and increase the vehicle’s passing performance.
8. It has the same uneven road conditions as the hydraulic module vehicle to automatically adapt and compensate for the hydraulic system.
9. On the premise of pre-set walking and steering procedures, the self-propelled modular vehicle can work without an attendant.
Jutie Technology can provide the following products and services
1. Matching compatible domestic SPMT self-propelled hydraulic modular vehicles and accessories of various models (Scheuerle, Goldhofer, Cometto, Kamagra, Nicolas, etc.) Vehicle parts replacement.
2. Refurbishment and upgrade services for self-propelled hydraulic trailers (originally produced in Europe or domestically produced). Refurbishment is to replace old components in a complete set and upgrade from a hydraulic trailer to a powered SPMT self-propelled hydraulic combination trailer.
3. Troubleshooting service for hydraulic trailers or self-propelled hydraulic module cars.
4. Self-propelled hydraulic trailer operator training and operator outsourcing services.